Thursday, September 13, 2012

Babies

I've thought a lot about babies lately. There are different reactions for everyone to an announcement of an expected arival. Mostly we all get excited about a new little one's expected arrival. There are times when a woman finds out she is expecting and the initial reaction is not excitement or joy.

I am SO excited to be attending the banquet for Agape Pregnancy Center on September 27th! These amazing women that work there get to help women and men deal with all the emotions associated with the brand new news that they are expecting and help them wade through all those feelings and thoughts racing through their minds. Agape goes over in detail ALL options and their pros and cons. They do it all in a biblical context, which I LOVE!

If you or someone you know has been looking for a biblically sound place in Des Moines to donate your time, talent or money to I'd HIGHLY recommend Agape. If you would like more information on Agape I would love to have you attend the banquet with me to learn more, or I'd love to do coffee and talk more.

This place has already touched so many lives and I can't wait to see what God has in store for the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment